A true professional celebrant is worth the investment. Having many years of experience and knowledge, which contribute to a great ceremony.
After meeting with you I can confirm the fee based on your needs and budget. So come along at a no obligation meeting to discuss your plans.
Just to give you an idea, if you were to decide to marry at the Registry Office, which is no more than a legal ceremony of approximately 10 mins with no input by you – you would expect to pay around $500.00.
If you are comparing celebrants and costs then consider the following:
- A professional presentation is not something everyone can do well – I believe with 10 years experience as a well known celebrant and confidence, says it all.
- I write a personalised ceremony – different for every single couple.
- For a wedding I arrive early at the rehearsal and around half an hour before the ceremony on the day of your wedding – I do my sound check, make sure the venue has everything ready for you, and then relax and wait for your arrival.
- I dress appropriately – not over dressed – nor under dressed – I check on your colours for the day, and I check on the dress code.
- I am there to make you feel relaxed – Being organised and professional you will feel that you have left everything in the hands of someone who cares!
- My service can include other symbols in your ceremony, Blending of the Sands, Rose Ceremony, Butterfly Release, Unity Candles and Handfasting Ritual.
- I am fully covered with Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances.
- Most of all “I LOVE WHAT I DO”
I hope that you have found this information helpful. I look forward to hearing from you soon.